Fair Trade and Environment
- Does Ginkgo have a 'Fairtrade Premium' or similar policy ?
- Are there independant verifications of the fair trade conditions of the factories or garment workers that produce Ginkgo products ?
- Are the Ginkgo company product accredited fair trade certification or environmental certification ?
- What standards are included in Ginkgo Company's fair trade principles ?
- Are the principles of fair trade applied to the farmers, along with the manufacturers and garment workers ?
- How does Ginkgo ensure respect for the environment in it's production and business behavior ?
- Is the cotton organic ?
- Was the fabric entirely made in Vietnam ?
Ordering and Payment Information
- How do I track my order?
- Can I make changes to my order after it has already been placed?
- Can I reserve a shirt using my shopping bag?
- How do I use a discount coupon?
- How do I cancel my order?
- What payment methods do you accept?
- Is your website secure?
- Can I change the information on my Ginkgo e-store account?
- I own a retail store. How do I become a Ginkgo T-shirts dealer?
Product and Sizing Information
Ginkgo does not have a 'Fairtrade Premium' because it is not part of any official organization but is acting with a similar approach.
Yes. We do our own verifications in all the factories of our suppliers, but only in Vietnam.
All our organic t-shirts are made using certified GOTS organic cotton.
We abide by the following principles:
- child labour restrictions
- overtime pay
- work-time schedule of 8 hours maximum per day, 5 days per week (maximum 50 hours / week)
- access to union representation
- social and health insurance
- fair salary, prompt and punctual payment
- safe and healthy working environment
- non discrimination, gender equity
For the farmers, we rely on the leading GOTS standard.
Garment workers: we have our own manufacturing unit and we undertake our own manual checks to ensure high standards.
- Ginkgo's advertising and marketing supports are printed on recycled papers every time it's possible
- We use reusable plastic bags for our storage and logistic. We don't give to the customer the plastic bags. Therefore we save thousands of plastic bags every month.
- We care on our waste production, and on the use of paper.
- We try to cut down on chemicals as much as possible.
- We use as much organic fabric as possible. We generally have over 40% of our stock made from organic coton.
- We work with suppliers that share our vision of fair and environmentally friendly trade.
- we lower the packaging as much as possible.
- We try to source as locally as possible, whenever it's possible
- We try to lower transportation in all aspects as much as we can
Some of our products are organics, please check the products page for more information.
The origin of our cotton is:
- India for the organic cotton
- China for classic cotton
- USA for supima
Our fabrics are made in:
- Thailand for organic and supima fabrics
- Vietnam for classic fabric
The T-shirts are then entirely made in Vietnam. In our factory :)
To track your order you must first be logged in to your Ginkgo e-store account. Once you are logged in, you can go to your "My Account" page to view your order history. Once there, simply click on the "View" link to view order status. You can also track your order by clicking on the tracking link that was included in your order confirmation email.
If you did not complete the account creation process before you placed your order, please refer to your order confirmation email for instructions on how to complete your Ginkgo account creation.
Once an order is submitted through our website, it is usually not possible to make changes to the order. We do our best to pull and ship orders as quickly as possible which makes these types of changes very difficult. You can always contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a change to your order, and we will see if we can catch it before it ships.
Unfortunately at this stage you can't. Placing a shirt in your bag does not mean that you will be able to buy it at a later date. If you have a shirt in your shopping bag and it sells out before you finish checking out, you will be notified in the checkout process and the shirt will be removed from you cart.
If you have a referral or discount code, you can enter it during the first step of the checkout process. Once you enter the code, click the "Apply Discount" button to receive your discount.
To cancel an order, simply email email@example.com to request the cancellation of your order. Please be sure to include the ORDER # in either the subject line or body of your email. If your order has already shipped, you will be given instructions on how to return the order to us. Once we receive your order back to our warehouse, your credit card will be refunded less the original shipping charges.
We currently accept Paypal payments, wich accept credit card like Visa, Mastercards, American Express.
Ginkgo takes website security issues very seriously and works with Paypal that uses the latest industry-standard SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption to protect your personal information. Please notice the small pad-lock icon in the locked position that will appear in the lower- right corner or upper-right corner of your browser during the payment process.
You sure can. To make any changes to your account just log in to your Ginkgo account and then go to your "My Profile" page where you be able modify everything except for your username, Ginkgo #, and the date you joined.
We currently do not do wholesale, our business model is based on the principles of selling our products only in our physical stores and on our website.
All of our shirts are 100% combed ring spun cotton and mix spandex/cotton for women t-shirts. The description on the detail page of each shirt in our store will indicate which type of shirt that particular design is printed on.
All of our shirts are printed using state-of-the-art screen-printing processes and other apparel embellishment techniques, including soft-hand inks, water-based inks, specialty inks, foils, flocks, DTG printing, appliqués, and embroidery. We try our best to minimize the techniques using chemicals products, and so lower our imprint on environment.
We use the best fabrics to make our t-shirts. Typically you may experience a very tiny shrinkage. Please do not tumble dry your t-shirt.
Our shirts tend to fit in between a basic fit and a slim fit. Please note that the measurements we give in our size charts have a variance of +/- 1 cm. Size charts vary depending on the style of the shirt and the material it is made of (cotton, organic cotton, spandex, etc.). You can visit the product page for specific size details. If you have any question regarding the size charts, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we'd get back to you shortly.
We reprint most of our designs - If a design is not reprinted, we will take it off the website.
We are confident that you will be happy with your purchase. If for any reason you are not totally satisfied with your order within 30 days from the date of purchase, simply send an email to email@example.com and request a return authorization number. In the email please include your order number found on your packing slip or in the order confirmation email received when the order was placed. All returned products must be unworn and unwashed (no exceptions). Exchanges must be made for shirts of equal or lessor value. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer unless the return is due to a product defect or a shipping error on the part of Ginkgo.
Please allow up to 2 to 3 weeks for us to process your return.
If the return is due to a mistake on our part (ie. we shipped you the wrong shirt or the shirt has a defect), we will reimburse you for the return shipping costs as long as you use a standard shipping method. If you are returning a shirt because you are not happy with it or want to exchange it for a different shirt, then you are responsible for the shipping costs. Before you ship anything back to us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org first so we can provide you with complete return instructions. Also, make sure you include your order # in the email.
Orders are shipped via International Transportation Service. Please allow 14-30 days for processing of orders and shipping.
PLEASE NOTE: THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CUSTOMS FEES, IMPORT DUTIES, OR TAXES THAT MAY BE IMPOSED BY YOUR COUNTRY’S CUSTOMS DEPARTMENT.
International orders may have additional fees applied to them by the receiving country's (your country's) customs agency. Unfortunately, Ginkgo has nothing to do with these fees and is not able to estimate fees or determine whether or not there will be any. To learn more about your country's customs fees and any other import duties/taxes, we recommend contacting your country's customs agency.
Orders are successfully deliver in 14 - 30 working days from the day of confirmed placement. If you'd like a track code of your order, please email us at email@example.com.